PRODUCT DISCLAIMER AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
Our products moisturize skin and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any medical condition. All products are for external use only. Please review our ingredient lists for potential allergens prior to purchase. If irritation occurs please discontinue use and consult your health care provide. The following safety guidelines should be observed before using Kosi Skincare products:
- Products and advice by Kosi Skincare products make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
- At Kosi Skincare Our products contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruit. If you have any allergies, please read the product label carefully. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Kosi Skincare is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care provider first.
- All products are for external use only. Keep reach out of reach of children.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration
LEGAL DISCLAIMERThe information on this website is has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this site is correct and up to date, Kosi LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Kosi LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products.
Kosi Skincare is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to serve as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information provided on the site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Please consult your health care provider for all matters concerning your health.
This Web site and information contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, on in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any Proprietary or other Materials.
All images, text, contents, products and scripts are licensed and never sold, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program or product, or any subset of the licensed program or product, except as provided for in this agreement or expressly in writing. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Our company reserves all rights not expressly granted here.